Hey guys with Fall less than a week away I thought I better narrow down what I want to purchase for my daughter’s Fall wardrobe. She just went through a growth spurt so unfortunately needs a lot of new items.
Here are my picks for Rylee’s Fall wardrobe.
(None of the photos above are mine. All photos were found online and all credits go to the original owners.)
- Jacket: I need some sort of jacket for these cool mornings and evenings. I want something cute that will go with any outfit and doesn’t cost a lot since it won’t be worn for very long before we need to pull out the winter gear. I’m loving this floral one from The Gap or the classic green peplum one from Old Navy.
- Faux Leather Leggings: The leather look is perfect for fall and I love that the ones above are the perfect fall colour. They are from a handmade shop called Quinn and Dot.
- Fall Coloured Dress: If you can’t already tell from my inspiration board, I love burgundy, wine, and cranberry shades for fall. I really want a vintage looking dress like the one above from Nest and Nurture. It would be perfect with tights and leggings for our fall family photos. I also love navy for fall. Especially the one above with the floral detailing from Mini Street Kidswear based right here in Edmonton
- Knee-high Socks: I’m a huge fan of coloured knee-high socks. They are definitely a staple in my daughter’s wardrobe all year round. I will be looking to add a few new pairs in fall colours like the ones above from Violet Pedals Apparel.
- Infinity Scarves: Scarves are a perfect way to add some layers and warmth to your fall outfits. I’d love one in buffalo plaid for Rylee!
- Boots: I really want some cute boots that will pair with leggings, jeans or dresses. I think these ones from Ugg or Dr Martens would be so perfect for the season!
- Denim: Of course a fall wardrobe would not be complete without some sort of denim. I love some added details like tears (Tattrd Threads) or ankle zippers (Old Navy) like the ones above.
- Fur Vest: What screams fall more than a fur vest?!? I love this little handmade shop called Knot Sew Photogenic. She makes the most amazing vest with floral linings and different colours of fur. These are definitely swoonworthy!
And that wraps up my Fall Fashion inspiration board! I will check in over the next couple weeks and share some of my purchases with you guys! What’s on your fall wardrobe wants for the littles in your life?